Lamb kidneys, cut into pieces -- 8
Oil -- 2 tbsp
Onion, large, sliced -- 1
Garlic, crushed -- 11/2 tsp
Ginger paste -- 3/4 tsp
Chopped, green chillies -- 2
Tomatoes, large, blanched, chopped -- 2
Salt to taste
Green pepper large, thinly sliced -- 1
Black pepper powder -- 2/3 tsp.
* Heat oil and saute sliced onions until golden in color.
* Add crushed garlic and ginger paste. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
* Then add green chillies and kidneys and stir for 4-5 mins.
* Add chopped tomatoes and salt, lower heat, cover pan and cook on low heat till kidneys are
tender and completely cooked.
* Stir in sliced green peppers and black pepper powder.
* Garnish with chopped corriander and serve hot.